[Snort-users] Snort error: daq.h: no such file

Abdullah AL-Mutairy abohabeeb1412 at ...11827...
Sat Feb 11 14:25:10 EST 2017

Hello

I'm trying to configure snort to work with sql using barnyard.

At installing barnyard stage, when i do sudo make i get this error:

../decode.h:48:17: fatal error: daq.h: no such file or directory

I downloaded the daq-2.0.6.tar.gz and extracted in /usr/src/firnsy-barnyard2-f9186f2/

And tried again but the same error came up! Also, followed instructions in readme included with daq folder i downloaded but no success.

Any help, please?

I'm using latest version of snort with ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Thanks a lot
. . . . .