[Snort-users] (no subject)

wkitty42 at ...14940... wkitty42 at ...14940...
Thu Feb 9 13:43:52 EST 2017

On 02/09/2017 01:21 PM, Russ wrote:
> Seems like they must be trolling us.  :)  My recommendation is to filter
> out / ignore all such messages.  If they really want to unsubscribe,
> they will figure it out.  Do not reply!

hahaha, i hear ya! :lol:

however, i'm on some 15 or 20 mailing lists and they are all being hit by these
"unsubscribe me" requests... it is hard to imagine that this is some new vector
being used to try to infest systems but...