[Snort-users] Snort and GTP encapsulation info

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Wed Feb 8 15:06:32 EST 2017

It may not be a field that is inserted into the db.  It may be in the unified2 output file that you can access with u2spewfoo in the contrib/ directory.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler at ...589...<mailto:jesler at ...589...>