[Snort-users] Load alerts read from file to database

Marcin Dulak marcin.dulak at ...11827...
Tue Feb 7 09:21:03 EST 2017

Isn't this surprising that snort-users receives so many unsubscribe
requests?
An even more surprising nobody thanks and acknowledges he was able to
perform an unsubscribe himself using that link?
Can snort-users administrators check whether those users actually
unsubscribed?
"It's filling up my mailbox too much and too fast" - can a max few messages
per day "fill up a mailbox", what kind of messages have they received?

Marcin