[Snort-users] Load alerts read from file to database

wkitty42 at ...14940... wkitty42 at ...14940...
Tue Feb 7 07:07:28 EST 2017

On 02/07/2017 02:26 AM, Tural Aghazada wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please remove me from the email listing. It's filling up my mailbox too much and
> too fast.

is there something wrong with you following the instructions at the end of each
and every message in the mailing list?? you can do this on your own...

   *Go to this URL to change user options or unsubscribe:*