[Snort-users] Help!!

Antonis Papathanasiou antonis at ...17779...
Mon Feb 6 12:28:07 EST 2017

You could possibly use the URL below and search for the CVE number you want

https://snort.org/rule_docs <https://snort.org/rule_docs>

Thanks
Antonis

Hope it helps
On 6 Feb 2017, at 09:51, hackthissite7979 at ...131... wrote:

thanks luke

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app <https://yho.com/148vdq>

On Monday, 6 February 2017, 17:47, Luke Ager <luke.ager at ...14399...> wrote:

An SID does not always equal a CVE. It doesn't really work like that. Some SIDS will give info on the cve in the references but not all.

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Feb 2017, at 09:30, hackthissite7979 at ...131... <mailto:hackthissite7979 at ...131...> wrote:

> Hi i am a user of Snort rules for my IDS.
>
> To answer to my management they have requested for me to tag the relevant CVEs' to my implemented Snort rules.
>
> Thus i tried to use the search function on the snort rule site using the CVE number but i do not get any results.
>
> Is there any where that i can get the SID tagged to which CVE?
>
> Thank you very much!!
>
> HTS

> engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org <http://slashdot.org/>! http://sdm.link/slashdot <http://sdm.link/slashdot>_______________________________________________
> Snort-users mailing list