[Snort-users] Snort++ Build 225 Available Now on Snort.org!
snortreleases at ...950...
Thu Feb 2 11:45:03 EST 2017
Snort++ build 225 is now available on Snort.org
<https://snort.org/downloads/#snort-3.0>. This is the latest monthly
update available for download. You can also get the latest updates from
github (snortadmin/snort3 <https://github.com/snortadmin/snort3>) which
is updated weekly.
There are too many changes to list here so check the ChangeLog for details.
* implement RPC over HTTP by adding dce_http_server and dce_http_proxy
* port disable_replace option from snort 2.x and add snort2lua support
* port ssh tunnel over http detection
* fix stream splitter handling during final flush of session data
* fix appid to use HTTP inspection events to detect webdav methods
* fix unit test build to work w/o REG_TEST
* fix shell to add missing newline to Lua execution error responses
* fix support for content strings with escaped quotes ("foo\"bar")
* thanks to secres at ...8508... for reporting the issue
* fix various reload issues
* fix various thread sanitizer issues
* fix session disposal to always be after logging
* fix appid pattern matching issues
* fix appid dns flow counts
* fix shell resume after command line --pause
* fix sd_pattern validation boundary conditions
* build: don't disable asserts when compiling with code coverage
* autoconf: update to latest versions of autoconf-archive macros
* main: add asynchronous, broadcastable analyzer commands
* add salt to flow hash
* normalize peg names to lower snake_case
* update default manuals
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to bugs at ...950... or the
Snort-Users mailing list <https://snort.org/community>.
The Snort Release Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Snort-users