[Snort-users] Snort Inline DAQ AFpacket with Openappid: BANDWIDTH Question

Alberto Colosi alcol at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 25 06:38:13 EST 2017

If I'm not wrong , utorrent open its traffic after         INIT        (like tor)

if u cut the INIT, it will not continue. By now I can't help on identify     INIT   ip and ports but u could see easily.

after it I'm unsure all utorrent services works the same

as approach I think better to check datagram instead of TCP / UDP ports as if I'm not wrong, it can be changed.

see if this pdf on sans help            http://bit.ly/2C3IxBX