[Snort-users] (no subject)

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Wed Aug 2 10:41:48 EDT 2017

Quite possible!

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler at cisco.com<mailto:jesler at cisco.com>

On Aug 2, 2017, at 9:56 AM, wkitty42 at windstream.net<mailto:wkitty42 at windstream.net> wrote:

On 08/01/2017 01:32 PM, Joel Esler (jesler) via Snort-users wrote:
I don’t show you as a member of the list.

i have to wonder if some of these people are on the list be having been stuffed into someone's "alias group" which is subscribed to the list... that's going to be as hard to track down as that stupid rogue office on the net c4rp... we finally got them beat down with the LART, though...