[Snort-users] Problems on Flowbits Option

Luo Xin kingsleyluoxin at ...125...
Tue Apr 11 21:58:36 EDT 2017

I am trying to build a state machine for TCP or other protocols. But I don’t know why my rules donn’t work. ☹

发件人: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler at ...589...<mailto:jesler at ...589...>>
日期: 2017年4月10日 星期一 下午11:55
至: Luo Xin <kingsleyluoxin at ...125...<mailto:kingsleyluoxin at ...125...>>
抄送: "snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>" <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>>
主题: Re: [Snort-users] Problems on Flowbits Option

Many people have done what you are trying to do.  What are you trying to do??

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler at ...589...<mailto:jesler at ...589...>