[Snort-users] Question about Artificial Neural Networks, Preprocessors and Snort

Russ rucombs at ...589...
Tue Apr 11 12:58:19 EDT 2017

First recommendation is to use Snort++.  You will have an easier time
getting something running and it will be easier to tweak if necessary to
support your needs.  This is a wide open question, so it would help to
know what kind of data you want to feed your ANN (raw packets or PDUs,
etc.).