[Snort-users] Overload of duplicate errors

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Mon Apr 10 11:55:28 EDT 2017

If this is known good traffic, i’d suggest a suppression on the alert in question then.

http://manual-snort-org.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/node19.html

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler at ...589...<mailto:jesler at ...589...>