[Snort-users] Snort Configuration ERROR

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Sat Nov 19 22:52:29 EST 2016

You are most likely having problems with line 325, and possibly 326.

Snort does not bundle optional 3rd party libraries, and they need to be included when Snort is compiled

For Windows; line 325 is the only line that needs hashed out because we need liblzma included, and I’m not sure how to do that with Windows.

Kindest regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member

--

*          Visit Us @  <http://www.winsnort.com> http://www.winsnort.com           *

*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://www.snort.org> http://www.snort.org *