[Snort-users] I have a problem with snort

Nader Javanmardi nader.javanmardi at ...11827...
Sat Jun 25 07:02:10 EDT 2016

I installed snort version 2.9.8.3  and its service is start and when I
insert this command snort -v everything is ok and I obey all config from
your documents and I got involved for a week with this application but when
I see snort status i see this error  what can I do please give me clear
document
my error is
 FATAL ERROR: /etc/snort/rules/so_rules.rules(0) Unable to open rules file
"/etc/snort/rules/so_rules.rules...irector
 so I attached my error to you
thx
--
Please visit my site ....