[Snort-users] Snort My SQL DB

Arun Saini mailarunsaini at ...11827...
Wed Jun 22 21:21:28 EDT 2016

Hi,
Can anyone help me to know the table names under mysql dB for snort from
where Base read the data,actually I have a table named as acid_events and
acid_cache where some of the records/data failed to inset, and on base
screen I get notification I.e.alerts have NOT found their way into acid "
please see attached screen , requesting you to please help us to resolve
the issue ..

we are using snort version 2.9.5.5 GRE [build 205]

libpcap version 1.3.0

PCRE 8.30 2012-02-04

Zlib 1.2.7

I can provide the screen shot if required!!!

Sincerely,

Arun Saini
Mobile :+91-9890738762