[Snort-users] snort problems

BOCAL CALBO meschoses at ...1855...
Wed Jun 22 08:52:42 EDT 2016

Hello,

We are using snort in an IDS for a while now, and we are facing a problem on packets that are dropped.

In few words we are using snort to transmit two types of packets the SIP one and the UDP one, and
observing the server when working, all our SIP packets passed well through snort to the next server, but more than 70 % of our UDP packets are dropped between the internet network and snort.
We will be thankfull to hear from you what is happening. For that we have attached our sostat and netstat -i output .
thank you in advance.
Gilles & Maurizio.