[Snort-users] Include details of payload in log message?

wkitty42 at ...14940... wkitty42 at ...14940...
Sun Jun 12 12:19:20 EDT 2016

On 06/12/2016 06:54 AM, Toby Riddell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to detect activity by bittorrent clients on my home network. When they
> start they open a port from the Internet using UPnP IGD, a sample payload is:

from one old BOfH, if you disable that security hole known as uPNP, they can't
do that and you won't have to worry about your network security being
compromised by any uPNP program opening any ports it wants ;)