[Snort-users] Fwd: Re: Snort IP blacklist issue (Pulledprok)

Nicolas Lepolard Nicolas.Lepolard at ...17447...
Mon Feb 22 03:41:48 EST 2016

Hi guys,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the response time, I am apprentice
so I'm not always at my company.

I have tested today Shirkdog your command and I have realized what was
wrong with the verbose mode !

In fact, it was my proxy blocking some HTTP requests, but it works now!

Thank you for your support guys.

My pig is flying now! : D

Nicolas

De :    Shirkdog <shirkdog at ...11827...>
A :     Waldo Kitty <wkitty42 at ...14940...>
Cc :    snort-users mailinglist <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Date :  05/02/2016 18:06
Objet : Re: [Snort-users] Fwd: Re: Snort IP blacklist issue (Pulledprok)

Also, run it with -vvv and make sure to blank out your oinkcode when
posting the output.
Verbose mode might provide the detail of where it is failing.
On Feb 5, 2016 11:02 AM, <wkitty42 at ...14940...> wrote:
On 02/05/2016 03:19 AM, Nicolas Lepolard wrote:
> Ok guys, thank you for your reply.
>
> I have changed the directory "/opt/snort/tmp" in "/tmp" but I still have
the
>  same issue ... As I have mentioned, it doesn't work with "/tmp".
>
> I don't know what i can do now...

so what is the output when you run pulledprok[sic] now?? ;)

Snort-users list archive:

Please visit http://blog.snort.org to stay current on all the latest Snort
news!