[Snort-users] sfPortscan - false positive

Izik Birka Izik.Birka at ...17456...
Sun Feb 21 03:19:36 EST 2016

Hi
I'm trying to tune PortScan false Positive I found this explanation in snort site

Make use of the Priority Count, Connection Count, IP Count, Port Count, IP range, and Port range to determine false positives.

But I didn't understand where I can change those values ,

Who knows ?

Thanks
Izik Birka

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain materials protected by copyright or information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or agreement.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication by error, notify the sender immediately and delete this message immediately.

Thank you.