[Snort-users] Error: /etc/snort/snort.conf(291) => invalid stream tcp policy option

Vishnu Sriram (visriram) visriram at ...589...
Thu Feb 18 05:52:04 EST 2016

Hi,

         Can you please share your conf file? It seems there is a parsing error at line 291 in snort.conf.

Regards,
Vishnu.

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg]

Vishnu Sriram
ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
visriram at ...589...
Phone:

Cisco Systems Limited

IN
Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com>

[Think before you print.]Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to: