[Snort-users] Doubts

wkitty42 at ...14940... wkitty42 at ...14940...
Mon Feb 8 18:35:14 EST 2016

On 02/08/2016 08:00 AM, ARUN LAL wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have configured a server with SNORT and we are planning to add different
> servers to the master server (Server with a snort) for monitoring purposes.
> Currently client server has no contact with snort servers. Both the servers are
> on different network.

i cannot understand what you are trying to do... each snort installation is
considered as a "sensor"...

1. are you trying to have multiple snort sensors deliver their alerts to a
central alert database?

2. what "client servers" are you talking about?