[Snort-users] Doubts

ARUN LAL arunlal7701 at ...11827...
Mon Feb 8 08:00:09 EST 2016

Hi All,

We have configured a server with SNORT and we are planning to add different
servers to the master server (Server with a snort) for monitoring purposes.
Currently client server has no contact with snort servers. Both the servers
are on different network.

Eg: 44.25.167.80(master server)

Client servers: 172.24.155.60,192.16.147.30,129.26.4.96,212.48.72.45 like
wise.

My questions is how can we connect these servers to master servers? is
there anything want to install on the client servers. Please check the
possibilities and update us with your valuable suggestions