[Snort-users] Snort 2.9.8.0 no --enable-zlib option

Ed Borgoyn (eborgoyn) eborgoyn at ...589...
Fri Feb 5 07:04:57 EST 2016

Sonia,
  The latest Snort release REQUIRES the zlib package.  There is no
mechanism to build without zlib.  The ‹enable-zlib build option has been
deprecated.
    Ed Borgoyn
    Cisco Snort Development Team