[Snort-users] 回复: Need help with telnet

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Sun Dec 25 11:40:13 EST 2016

It is a generally accepted practice to speak English on this list.

--
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 25, 2016, at 5:48 AM, eagleliujin <eagleliujin at ...7427...<mailto:eagleliujin at ...7427...>> wrote:

i am sorry,i cant exactly understand you.i dont know your problem.could you please speak chinese?

在 sepehr hashtroudilar <sepehr.ha at ...11827...<mailto:sepehr.ha at ...11827...>>,2016年12月25日 下午4:28?道:

Hi,
I have problem with telnet commands that user is typing.
The server to client is ok,  and i successfully get the alert with incoming packets from server, witch i can drop.
The problem starts with telnet behavior witch sends every character one by one.
With stream5 i managed to get it work but i get the alert afther cmd executed.
Witch I want is, to prevent cmd from execution (ips) and drop the packet before is is executed.

For example: i want every time user try to execute "net user" cmd,  drop the connection before cmd executed on server.
Is there any configuration for this purpose with stream5 or ftp/telnet processors.  or any other configuration/rule?
I read entire docs, maybe i cant find!!?