[Snort-users] 回复: Need help with telnet

sepehr hashtroudilar sepehr.ha at ...11827...
Sun Dec 25 06:23:06 EST 2016

No i cant speak in Chinese.
Let me simplify :

In my situation:
i want to detect and drop telnet cmd (send from client) bofore execution on
telnet server.

I want snort:
1. to check the stream and match rules with that.
2.If any rule matched dont send the final packet to server (witch in telnet
is always enter \r or 0d)
3.drop connection.

I know that stream5 and ftp/telnet is made for these purpose.

I tried many configuration,  but all the time i get alert after a while.
And Connection drop after cmd executed.