[Snort-users] ERROR: can't find nfq DAQ

Amal Saeed amal.saeed at ...17680...
Sun Dec 4 04:23:59 EST 2016

The screenshot of the permissions are attached - I just ran sudo chmod -R
777 /var/log/snort so all users should have full permissions. Snort should
be running as user snort and group snort, which I created when I was
configuring Snort.

But it's still saying can't find nfq DAQ every time I try running Snort in
inline mode!