[Snort-users] Understanding how to debug snort.config

wkitty42 at ...14940... wkitty42 at ...14940...
Tue Dec 6 18:48:01 EST 2016

On 12/06/2016 05:26 PM, Jared F wrote:
> I thought the (326) meant the line the error was coming from and although
> there is a bracket there it doesn't look wrong.  Where should I start
> learning how to troubleshoot snort?

you are correct... the error was discovered at line 326... look above it to find
the actual error... if you post that block, we can probably point the error out
to you real quick...