[Snort-users] Any Good Books out there?

Justin Pederson jpedersm at ...11827...
Thu Dec 1 17:04:19 EST 2016

I just went through the Manual on the Reputation Preprocessor area and
still having the same issues.  I created a text file called white.list.
On the snort.conf file in line 113 I have the variable listed correctly and
verified it is called upon in line 511.  I am running snort on windows any
idea on why the IP is still in the alerts?

File name is white.list  (location c:\Snort\Rules\)
Line 113 var WHITE_LIST_PATH c:\Snort\Rules
Line 511 $WHITE_LIST_PATH\white.list, \

In the white.list I have the ip set up as.
192.168.70.5/32