[Snort-users] Snort crashes

Leo Nespoli leo4b at ...17494...
Mon Apr 25 07:29:20 EDT 2016

Hi, one of the problem is this: when Snort crashes, I cannot see anything on the screen... and nothing also in the log file (syslog, kernel...); if you think it's better, I can post the conf file and a pcap file.
Thanks,Leo.

From: jesler at ...589...
To: leo4b at ...17494...
CC: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Snort crashes
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 10:49:38 +0000

Can you post the crash logs or what happens on the screen?

--
Joel Esler
iPhone

On Apr 25, 2016, at 4:58 AM, Leo Nespoli <leo4b at ...17494...> wrote:

Hi to all Snort's users.

I have a problem with Snort; I'm using it to inspect wireless traffic, but after not so much time, it crashes without any reasons.
I'm using 2.9.8.0 version... Any ideas?

Thanks for the attention!

Snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net

Snort-users list archive: