[Snort-users] Snort crashes

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Mon Apr 25 06:49:38 EDT 2016

Can you post the crash logs or what happens on the screen?

--
Joel Esler
iPhone

On Apr 25, 2016, at 4:58 AM, Leo Nespoli <leo4b at ...17494...<mailto:leo4b at ...846....17494...>> wrote:

Hi to all Snort's users.

I have a problem with Snort; I'm using it to inspect wireless traffic, but after not so much time, it crashes without any reasons.
I'm using 2.9.8.0 version... Any ideas?

Thanks for the attention!