[Snort-users] Did SNORT Arp Spoofing (ps)

Chris Ditze-Stephan chris.ditze-stephan at ...17497...
Mon Apr 25 01:45:04 EDT 2016

Hi,

In case of misunderstandings an additional information:

During the one week without Snort there was no recognized arp spoofing on the network switch.
We are able to assign the switch port disabling with a started Snort.
Means: Snort seems to generate or provide any other service to do send packages with wrong MAC addresses.