[Snort-users] Question about Snort 2.9.9 and and http2

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Wed Apr 13 18:36:29 EDT 2016

2.9.9 is not scoped yet.

We have not laid plans yet for development on Snort 3.x and Snort 2.x codebases once 3.x is out of beta (Since it has not entered beta yet)

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group