[Snort-users] Profiling for sfPortscan rules

Carlos J Mateos cjmateos at ...17170...
Fri Sep 25 03:59:53 EDT 2015

Hi team,

I'm doing some profiles to check the performance of the sfPortscan
preprocessor. But, when I stop snort and I get the profiling data, the info
about sfPortscan rules isn't show in the "Rule Profile Statistics" section.

Is there some reason why for sfPortscan rules isn't shown the info about
profile but it is shown for another preprocessor rules?

Thanks in advance

--
Carlos Javier Mateos Orozco
*Systems & Security Engineer*

<https://twitter.com/redBorder_net>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115823750653188478256/115823750653188478256/posts>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/redborder>

Piénsalo antes de imprimir este mensaje

Este correo electrónico, incluidos sus anexos, se dirige exclusivamente a
su destinatario. Contiene información CONFIDENCIAL cuya divulgación está
prohibida por la ley o puede estar sometida a secreto profesional. Si ha
recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos nos lo comunique inmediatamente
y proceda a su destrucción.

This email, including attachments, is intended exclusively for its
addressee. It contains information that is CONFIDENTIAL whose disclosure is
prohibited by law and may be covered by legal privilege. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from
your system.