[Snort-users] 32bit snort rpm

Lamont, Brian A. Brian.Lamont at ...17273...
Mon Sep 14 18:21:30 EDT 2015

I am needing to install snort on approx.. 25 32bit Rhel 5 servers.  I see there is a 64bit rpm on the website.   Is there a 32bit package available?

Brian Lamont
Unix Systems Admin

[Mission-Systems-logo-2col]
Desk:  480 586-9986
Cell:     480 209-8751
brian.lamont at ...17273...<mailto:brian.lamont at ...17273...>

This message and/or attachments may include information subject to GD Corporate Policies 07-103 and 07-105 and is intended to be accessed only by authorized recipients.  Use, storage and transmission are governed by General Dynamics and its policies. Contractual restrictions apply to third parties.  Recipients should refer to the policies or contract to determine proper handling.  Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.