[Snort-users] Pulledpork using our repository

xinland66 at ...11827... xinland66 at ...11827...
Tue Sep 8 22:29:29 EDT 2015

Hi,

We have over 100 snort sensors and we would like to download the rules, blacklist etc once and save the downloaded packages on our repository. Then we run pulled pork from the snort boxes against the repository without going to the Internet.

How can we achieve that? Can we specify the rule_url as  ssh instead of https? What about the blacklist? Seems the URL is hardcoded in the pulled pork source code.

Thank,
Kal