[Snort-users] Forbidden

filipe.palma@...17179... filipe.jose.scms at ...11827...
Thu May 28 17:05:07 EDT 2015

Hi,

in my OP I had paste information given by command snort -V that has

 -*> Snort! <*-
  o"  )~   Version 2.9.7.2 GRE (Build 177) FreeBSD
   ''''    By Martin Roesch & The Snort Team:
http://www.snort.org/contact#team
           Copyright (C) 2014 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights
reserved.
           Copyright (C) 1998-2013 Sourcefire, Inc., et al.
           Using libpcap version 1.6.2
           Using PCRE version: 8.35 2014-04-04
           Using ZLIB version: 1.2.8

I have one registed account so i don´t understand the comment from Michael
about create  a user account.

Thanks
Filipe