[Snort-users] Segregating drop alerts

Anshuman Anil Deshmukh anshuman at ...16510...
Tue May 26 14:38:33 EDT 2015

Hi,

I never said I just want one to log. I am already logging both.

I am adding the drop statement using pulledpork dropsid.conf and not doing it manually.

Can you tell me how I can add "Dropped to" statement to the beginning of the message in the rule using pulledpork?

Regards,
Anshuman