[Snort-users] Rules division, divide, split

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Fri May 22 14:33:41 EDT 2015

Sounds like you are trying to do something oddly clever.   Can you describe what you are trying to do?

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2015, at 10:51 AM, Robert Lasota <wrkilu at ...3879...<mailto:wrkilu at ...3879...>> wrote:

Hi,

What is the bast way to split all rules for applications, services e.g. for ftp, voip, http, dns, smtp, pop3, sql other etc. ? I know that with Pulledpork I can choose one of 3 categories: security, connectivity or balanced, but we need also to split these more deeply - for apps (as I mentioned above).

Thanks