[Snort-users] Segregating drop alerts

Anshuman Anil Deshmukh anshuman at ...16510...
Fri May 15 02:52:47 EDT 2015

Hi,

We have some rules set as drop and we are using Snorby as our web interface. We were trying to see if we can segregate the drop alerts but couldn't find any option. Has anybody worked on this and suggest how this can be done?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/snorby/YCSzsmDRAIY

Regards,
Anshuman Anil Deshmukh | Sr. IS Analyst - Security
Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd. (An SEI-CMMI Level 5 assessed & ISO 27001 company)
Phone : 91-20-66041700, 91-20-66044700 (Ext. 6114)
Fax: 91-20-66041701 & 66041702
Cell: 91-99230-51641

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment." www.cybage.com