[Snort-users] Problems installing/configuring Snort on Fedora

snort_user redcrosse at ...3147...
Fri May 8 07:56:34 EDT 2015

YM,

Thanks for your reply.  I created the user and group, but when I use -g
and -u, Snort won't initialize.  The permissions must be the issue.  Is
there a way to diagnose the permissions?

Thanks again,

Redcrosse.