[Snort-users] Odp: RE: React option doesn't work

Carter Waxman (cwaxman) cwaxman at ...589...
Fri Mar 27 11:11:28 EDT 2015

Do you have those angle brackets in the config line? It should be

config react: /opt/etc/snort/block.html

Those options would be part of the rule, following the react keyword, but
simply specifying react and including the "config react" line in
snort.conf should be sufficient to show block.html.