[Snort-users] ET POLICY Vulnerable Java Version 1.8.x Detected

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Sun Mar 22 10:41:38 EDT 2015

That’s an emerging threats rule, not an official Snort Subscriber Rule Set rule.  You’ll have to take that up with the emerging threats personnel.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager