[Snort-users] Is ACID related to the snort's mysql support?‏

Jeremy Hoel jthoel at ...11827...
Fri Mar 6 13:00:22 EST 2015

You get the logs into a mysql DB via barnyard2.  You can still use
acid/base/snorby/etc.. but you have to get the logs from alert2 to mysql,
and that's what barnyard or pigsty, but the guys who did snorby.