[Snort-users] Is ACID related to the snort's mysql support?‏

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Fri Mar 6 11:52:01 EST 2015

Anyone tried Snorby on Windows, or is it even possible?

Best regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management…

--

* FREE Windows Intrusion Detection System (WinIDS) Tutorials *

*            ~~ FREE Windows Support Forums ~~               *

*               Visit @ http://winsnort.com <http://winsnort.com/>
*

*     Snort: Open Source Network IDS - http://snort.org <http://snort.org/>
*