[Snort-users] Is ACID related to the snort's mysql support?‏

Archer Yang evadyoungxr at ...11827...
Fri Mar 6 03:30:08 EST 2015

Hello!

Recently I just knew that snort does not support mysql anymore from "
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:K7068wW86vUJ:blog.snort.org/2012/07/database-output-is-dead-rip.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us".
Otherwise, I should use Barnyard instead.

But I found I could not use ACID. It doesn't show anything.(My phpmyadmin
works well.) Snort and Snort-archive databases are empty. So, is ACID
related to the snort's mysql support very much?

And I found documents about ACID are too old, especially now that snort
does not support mysql since 2.9. If there are any recent years' related
articles, let me know please.

Thanks for your time!

Archer Yang