[Snort-users] need assistance - no so rules with pulled pork

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...589...
Thu Mar 5 07:25:58 EST 2015

What OS do you have on the pi?

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 5, 2015, at 6:43 AM, Rata Pelua <intesnetmiosolo at ...11827...<mailto:intesnetmiosolo at ...11827...>> wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I'm having different issues when I have tried to configure pulledpork in my raspberry pi (Raspbian) ,
Firstly , it didn't generate the snort.rules , but I tried several times, tried to check the pulledpork.conf
rename the path file, and after it, It successfully generated the snort.rules but not the .so rules ...

please, Is there anybody that it can help me?

Also, I would like to activate the predecessor for port scan, I have tried to include a code in the snort.conf file (since 426-447) but when I ran snort -b

I got a warning:

WARNING: No preprocessors configured for policy 0.

Attached there are my pulledpork.conf and snort.conf files, and output in -verbose mode .

Thank you in advance,
Atai

<snort.conf>
<pulledpork.conf>