[Snort-users] Snort++ Build 140 Available Now
snortreleases at ...950...
Mon Mar 2 11:35:02 EST 2015
Snort++ build 140 is now available. This is the second monthly update
of the downloads. You can also get the latest updates from github
(snortadmin/snort3) which is updated weekly.
Continued code sync with Snort 2.9.7:
* sync 297 http xff, swf, and pdf updates
* sync ftp with 297; replace stream event callbacks with FlowData virtuals
* sync stream with 297
* 297 sync of active and codecs
* sync normalizations with 297
* normalization refactoring, renaming
* fix icmp4 encoding
* fix encoder check for ip6 extensions
* update documentation on new HTTP inspector, binder, and wizard
* documented gotcha regarding rule variable definitions in Lua
* uncrustify, see crusty.cfg
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to bugs at ...10585...
The Snort Release Team
More information about the Snort-users