[Snort-users] Failed to load /lib_sfdynamic_preprocessor_example.so

zT zzahra88 at ...11827...
Sat Jan 31 09:32:10 EST 2015

i check it . that's true:
# path to dynamic rules libraries
dynamicdetection directory /usr/local/lib/snort_dynamicrules

 i deleted lib_sfdynamic_preprocessor_example.so from my directory and i
got new error
make: *** [module] Error 1