[Snort-users] OpenAppID Detection Webinar

Priyanka Raj -T (priraj - KFORCE INC at Cisco) priraj at ...589...
Fri Jan 30 16:16:03 EST 2015

Good Afternoon!

I hope that all of you are doing well. I would like to announce a new webinar that Costas Kleopa will be hosting on February 4, 2015 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time. Please attend this webinar to get all of the latest updates. We encourage you all to ask questions and receive first hand feedback from the developers themselves.

To register for this session, please click on the link below:

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/k2/j.php?MTID=t1a7516f2c049e39d2e5cd37992adddf5

If you have any other questions, please contact me.  We look forward to having you on board with us!

Thanks!

Priyanka S. Raj
Open Source Analyst
Project Coordinator