[Snort-users] [Snort-user] dynamic variable for content match

zT zzahra88 at ...11827...
Thu Jan 29 00:14:10 EST 2015

thank you for your explanation, (sorry for that my English is not good :) ).
i just want to have a this simple thing in other language
char* x;
cin>>x;
i am  try to use shared object but i don't know is this possible???